IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!
- Patients are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while inside the clinic, including inside the treatment rooms. Your healthcare provider will be wearing a mask.
- MANDATORY appointment pre-screenings will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to your appointment via a standardized questionnaire. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the questions, please call the clinic. If you haven’t completed the questionnaire when you arrive for your appointment, please call the clinic prior to entering.
- Special appointment times are available if you are considered a high-risk person (immunocompromised, senior citizen, etc.)
- Social distancing will be in effect at all times while in the clinic. Your healthcare provider will be wearing a mask. Our reception desk has a plexiglass barrier installed for easy and safe communication.
- Hand sanitization is encouraged as you enter the clinic, as you enter your treatment room, and as you leave your treatment room and the clinic.
- The main clinic entrance will now be a dedicated clinic entrance – signage will guide you to an exit door behind reception.
- When leaving the clinic, please use the elevators / stairs to the LEFT of the designated clinic exit.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. Please wait outside the clinic entrance until the reception area is clear from other patients. A secondary waiting area is available for your comfort.
- We are going CASHLESS, we will only be accepting Debit, Visa, MasterCard, or e-transfers.